Your privacy is our top priority
This Site does not collect personally identifiable information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. This means we will not know your name, your email address, or any other personal information just because you browse the Website unless you access the Site from a link in an email that we sent to you.
When you request a page from our Site, our servers log the information provided in the HTTP request header including the IP address, the time of the request, the URL of your request and other information that is provided in the HTTP header. We collect the HTTP request header information in order to make our Website function correctly and to see how we can tune it to serve you better. We may also use this information for statistical analysis like time spent, geographic location, systems and programs used to access the Site and may publish such analysis from time to time.
Information we collect and how we use it
We collect personal information only when it is necessary and we will ask you to voluntarily supply us with the information we need. We will collect information such as your name, address and any other personal details if you contact us or apply for a job opening.
We use the information that we collect to fulfill our commitments to you and to provide you with service that you expect. This includes sending you information and offers for marketing purposes. In registering your interest/making an application, you consent to our processing your personal details in a recruitment process.
We may share non-personal aggregate information about our site visitor's traffic patterns with affiliates or other parties. However, we expressly prohibit the disclosure, sale or transfer of any information about individual users to any unauthorized third party.
On protecting your personal information
We will take the necessary measures to:
- Protect your personal information collected against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
- Keep your personal information up-to-date, consistent with applicable law.
- Ensure that our affiliates and third parties take reasonable measures to maintain the confidentiality of personal information about you.
We may use technologies such as "cookies" in order to record session information, collect visit and access details to our web pages that enable us to continue to improve our services and provide better and useful features to our site users/guests.
Cookies are pieces of information that are normally used by many websites for record-keeping purposes that can help sites remember, for example, your preferences. A cookie, in and of itself does not personally identify any user/guest.
Do's & dont's to ensure your security
- For your own privacy we advise you not to include sensitive personal information in any emails you may send to us. Please do not send credit card numbers or any sensitive personal information to us via email.
- We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 18 years of age. As a parent or legal guardian, please do not to allow your children to submit personal information without your permission.
Changes to the policy