International Footwear Division
The one-stop for popular footwear brands
With the Group's distinct advantage as the region's leading footwear retailer, the international franchise division of Shoe Mart has attracted some of the world's best brands within a short time. The division is poised to step out with an ever-increasing portfolio of international footwear brands in the near future.
- Bata is a franchise of Compar SPA - MBU of Bata in Italy, showcasing true Italian design. Shoe Mart manages up to 10 Bata stores in the U.A.E, Bahrain, Oman and Qatar.
- Bianco Footwear's range of footwear and accessories for men and women redefines European culture, couture and fashion, by taking trends from the catwalk to the sidewalk.
- Dumond from Paqueta combines Brazilian fashion with international trends for the urban woman. Shoe Mart operates upto 9 Dumond stores across the Middle East.
- Ecco was founded on the belief that shoes should follow the foot and not the other way around. Since 2002, Shoe Mart has become Ecco's largest franchise partner operating 14 of their stores in the Middle East.
- Foot Solutions is the #1 health and wellness franchise, focusing on foot care and proper fit. Foot Solutions has stores at Oasis Centre & Mirdif City Centre in the U.A.E.
- Kurt Geiger is the top luxury shoe retailer in Europe and is the largest retailer of Gucci and Prada. Shoe Mart operates 13 Kurt Geiger stores in the U.A.E, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain & Saudi Arabia.
- Pablosky is a specialist in stylish, comfortable children's footwear. Shoe Mart operates 12 Pablosky stores in the U.A.E, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar & Kuwait.
- Via Uno has grown significantly since 1991 keeping up with new trends and always offering quality, beauty and comfort. Via Uno has stores at Ajman & Mirdif City Centre in the U.A.E.
- Valencia Shoes has been operating in the UAE for more than 20 years and in 2005 joined hands with Landmark Group to offer their progressive fashion footwear and accessories for men, women and children.
- FABI Shoes is a boutique store operating since 1965, sporting an exclusive line of high-end footwear and premium materials for both men & women.
- Casadei was set up in the late 19-50s and is now a red carpet accessory with the creativity and passion born of Italian workshops. Casedei is offered through Shoe Mart in malls across the UAE.
- Vicini - Giuseppe Zanotti Designs offer shoes that shine with detailed construction in every pair, making them the preference of celebrities and fashionistas around the globe.
- Vinci Camuto franchised by Valencia Shoes, offers amazing footwear with exceptional designs at a surprising value without compromising high standards of quality and craftsmanship.
- Kathy Van Zeeland offers creative and affordable luxury handbags in classical, trendy, sporty and casual styles are suited to all age groups
- LoribluThis luxury Italian shoe brand is a force to reckon with amongst celebrities and fashionistas operating in 15 mono brand and 35 shop-in shop stores around the world. Loriblu made its debut in March 2010 at the Mall of the Emirates.
- Carpisa offers its clientele a wide range of bags, luggage, leather goods and fashion accessories at excellent value with high-quality Italian design.
- Steve Madden is America's most successful shoe designer. Considered the fashion footwear mogul of the 21st century, Madden has been responsible for the design and marketing of the company's trend setting shoes for the past two decades. Steve Madden offers customers a wide range of fashionable shoes and handbags.
Find a store location by city below
Bata showroom display
Casadei store front
Dumond store display
Ecco store front
FABI shoes - store display
Footsolutions store display
Kurt Geiger fashion shoes display
Pablosky store display
Valencia Shoes store facade
Vicini footwear store layout
Carpisa footwear store facade
Steve Madden store facade
Steve Madden store layout
Steve Madden store showcase