Keeping Baby Safe: Essential Accessories
A child's safety always starts with good parenting - but it doesn't hurt to have a little help along the way. Here is a list of 11 safety accessories we consider important at Babyshop to put an extra level of security into your child's daily life.
11 Essential Child-Safety Accessories
- 1st Grooming Kit. This all-in-one kit takes care of your child's grooming and wellness, and is ideal when you're travelling.
- Multi-purpose Latch. Here's a deterrent to keep inquisitive kids out of harm's way. The Multi-purpose Latch is perfect for fridges, microwaves and dishwashers.
- Knee Protector. Knee protectors help protect your toddler's knees while crawling.
- Corner Edge Cushions. These are ideal for sharp corners of table and shelves, which toddlers often bump into.
- Child Harness. These "baby reins" are a comfortable way to keep your child close to you when traveling in crowded areas or busy streets.
- Finger Pinch Guard. It prevents small fingers and hands from being pinched or crushed in doors and door hinges
- Expansion Swing Gate. This handy gate prevents toddlers from accessing stairs. The plastic safety rail eliminates openings on top, and a one-hand release latch makes it convenient for adults to operate.
- Secure Sleep Bed Rail. Kids are notorious for rolling off beds in their sleep. This safety rail makes sure they sleep peacefully without going 'bump' in the night
- Fridge Lock. This gadget helps prevent children from opening refrigerators, and has a unique childproof press-lock that's designed for repeated use.
- Push 'n Snap Cabinet Lock. Use this to prevent kids from accessing cabinets that are within their reach. A SecurTech locking system and push-button release ensures freedom from mishaps.
- Spring 'N Release Latches. These locks seal off cabinets and drawers from the prying hands of curious children. They come with a spring-loaded feature that makes them more durable and long-lasting.
Filter posts by category